Saturday, November 26, 2011

Playing by the rules is highly over rated

I don't believe in all that science mumbo jumbo- just love, good sex and of course MUSIC. And these beats tickle my fancy today. They're not exactly P.C... But wouldn't it be a boring world if we played it safe all of the time? Playing by the rules is highly over rated. So I warn you...all conservative types don't push play. And definetly don't play this song for your grandmother when she's over for scones and cream... Not unless you have the ambulance on speed dial. (And she's decided to cut you out of the will...) Chuckle. I'm just joking. Seriously.
And with that thought I leave you -I'm off to the gym for a yawn session. And then meeting up with friends to take the tiddly winks out for brunch at the Grand Hyatt. I love a good "oink oink" session. You never can eat too much in my books. And it doesn't really count if you have friends with you. It all get's gobbled up into the "I don't remember doing that" box. With the help of a few martini's of course.
The ever incorrigible Queenie x

No comments:

Post a Comment