Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dreams are free

Great mojito at Aurus today
So we went to Juhu today. The beach was packed (as per usual- where isn't in Mumbai right?) so we decided to hit Aurus bar for an afternoon cocktail. Was pretty impressed. I had a damn good mojito. Fresh limes and so thirst quenching... Obviously I had to have a few. It was just so hot. Like I mean sticky hot. It's weird though because it feels like a dry heat and yet the wet patches on your shirt tell you otherwise. Which made me realise I needed a new hat. It's just impossible to spend longer than ten minutes in the sun without wishing you had a hat on. So I'm getting a new one... that's that. I don't care that women don't really wear them here. I don't care if the locals stare at me like a skinny man in the States. I'm going to get one. Oh and while I'm at the hat store I might as well stop drinking, smoking and lose those extra ten pounds from last christmas. Yeah right baby. Dream on. Right I'm off to watch the "Graham Norton show" (my fave) he has Johnny Depp on this week. Ohhhh can't wait. Where's the remote. Ohhhh Ricky Gervais is on too. I might get a vino this looks like a goodie. Might just bring the whole bottle...that way I don't have to get up. Yoga tomorrow morning...stop smirking you lot.
Johnny we love you...
Queenie x

1 comment: