Friday, July 8, 2011

To detox or not to detox?

Sooo looking forward to a night out with some of my hilarious french friends this evening. Especially my very close friend "V". Unfortunately we always seem to get into trouble whenever he's around... I wonder why? All the local socialites around town seem to call him "The Pimp" whatever the hell that means. I've certainly never seen any prostitutes hanging around him so am completely baffled as to how he got that nick name...
Anyhow must remember not to overindulge tonight...possibility of that? Zero, in all honesty. The food is always too delicious and the cocktails just seem to keep appearing on the table. I take no responsibility for any of it.
Hmmm what to wear? So bloody hot out there that you could get away with a bikini and not much else  ;-)
How the hell will I cope in Mumbai? Those saris can get quite heavy...perhaps a salwaar kameeze is a little lighter?
Will fill you in on what we get up to tonight of course. Can only imagine!
Seriously considering a detox pre Cap Ferret and post big night out though. Bloody boring I know, I know...
P.S Hello to you all from Germany, Sudan, Botswana, Dubai and now Nigeria too!

No comments:

Post a Comment