Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Introducing the family





Ok so firstly, hello to all the readers from India, France, Italy, Fiji, Canada, The U.K, Korea, Australia, The U.S of A and a little place called New Zealand that I absolutely adore! I was completely overwhelmed by all of the messages I received yesterday... Don't forget to follow the page if you intend on reading more to make it easier to find us again! It appears I have a few unanswered questions for all of you. So I thought I would share more about who we are.

Queenie (That's Moi)
Age: None of your god damned business. But I'm not long out of my twenties!
Birthday: April 4th
Languages spoken: English, French and Hindi (Okay I have some hindi classes booked in already as I need a little brush up)
Hair colour: Black
Wine of choice: Veuve Clicquot Rose Champagne
Most likely to splurge on: luxury cars, holiday homes, kids designer clothing, Jo Malone or Diptique candles and... okay, Christian Louboutin shoes and Chloe handbags too (if you're asking me to be really honest.)
Go to song after a few drinks: "Stuck in the middle with you" by Stealers Wheels


His Royal Highness (HRH- the hubby)
Age: Not too keen to divulge that one either but lets just say that he had a fantastic 40th party not too long ago!
Birthday: November 5th
Languages spoken: English and French (but his french is always better after several glasses of vino!)
Hair colour: Brown...ahem, well it was once.
Wine of choice: Chateauneuf du Pape
Most likely to splurge on: luxury cars and overseas holiday homes. And yes he has his sights on a small palace in India to do up...sigh not another renovation.
Go to song after a few drinks: "Born this way" by Lady Gaga...hmmm don't ask.


HRH and I have been married for 11 years now...it just sounds far too long doesn't it? We got married in a palace in India and then honeymooned at the Lake Palace in Udaipur. It was sickeningly enough just like a fairytale. Sounds like a whole lot of B.S but it's true...awww- even I feel nauseous just reading it. Two years later "Prince M" came along and then 3 years after that out popped "Lil G". And what do you know? We had suddenly made our own little house on the prairie.
Somewhere before the wee princes arrived so did "KCM" my little brother. Literally- he just showed up on our doorstep one day. "HRH" was thrilled to have another "man" in the house (well just barely a man as he was still a teenager!) And before we knew it my brother was a permanent fixture in our home. Ten years later and I have only just coped with the fact that he has fled the nest. Lord help me when it comes time for the princes to leave. Oh God, I think I need another drink just thinking about it all.


Ooh bfore I forget, I have some fabulous news to tell you next time! Not enough time right now so will save it for tomorrow.  Right, I'm off to get a drink at the bar. Too hot to sit out here anymore- was 41 degrees the other day! Just nabbed myself a fab new sunhat...don't tell "HRH" he already thinks I have about 5 too many. Now, back to a drink....I think I need a spritzer (with a twist of gin perhaps?) Garcon?

No comments:

Post a Comment