Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gym?

Mumbai...wow, really? I'm actually starting to get quite nervous/excited about it all. Twenty seven days till we arrive apparently. S#*t. This is really going to happen...it has all seemed like a dream up till now. Like I have been sleep walking my way through all the preparations leading up to our new life.
On arrival we will have to find somewhere to live, attend the boys school orientation day, join our leisure club of choice (toss up between "Waterstones" or Breach Candy club), then we will need to have our container delivered, pick up our two cats from the airport, secure a driver and house keeper, fly to Udaipur to begin design approval meetings for the hotel and catchup with our business partners. All pretty straight forward...well here's hoping. Fingers crossed. So many questions. So many variables.
My mother (Queenie's mother or "QM") and her partner and my darling brother have all informed us that they can make it to Mumbai for christmas. So, as you can expect we are over the moon! I'll also have to start organising the itinerary for their 3 week sejour once I get settled. Will probably do a week in Mumbai for christmas etc and then fly down to Udaipur to show them the building site. We will then head onto Jaipur, Agra- to see the Taj Mahal (bien sur) and then hopefully onto Varanasi with them. I am especially looking forward to going to such a spiritual place with my family...will be amazing for the little princes to share it all with their loved ones.

We are off to Cap Ferret again this summer! Next week we will be renting a gorgeous beach house with our french friends and have quite a few others flying over from London to join in the festivities. Some right characters they are too...we have my glamourous gilfriend who is an actress, we have our friend the scientist (rather mad with a penchant for punk music), the fabulous couple who are both well entrenched in the British fashion industry and my girlfriend from high school who owns her own ad agency in London. It is going to be absolute madness...I can only imagine. Most of us will be in need of a serious detox after that week I can assure you. My liver hurts just thinking about it all.
And perhaps I should do a little exercise before our "vacances a Cap Ferret?" That would mean heaving myself up off my sun lounger and going to the gym...Hmmmm. They might have a gorgeous personal trainer just waiting to whip me into shape? After two kids my ass has certainly seen better days. Maybe the cut out bikini wasn't the best purchase after all? Oh shit. It's all too much for me right now. Stuff it. I need another drink. Garcon? Where the hell did he get to?
Oh and just as an aside...I am absolutely disgusted at the entire "Casey Anthony" case. Absolutely revolting. Some people just do not deserve to be parents in this world. Namely: Casey Anthony. Karma is all I can say for now. KARMA. Makes me so mad!!! NOW I need a bloody drink...for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment