Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Survival of the fittest

A cocktail and catchup go hand in hand
Okay so Celebrity Survivor India has hit our screens and it seems everyone is talking about it around town. The Queen of course has the inside scoop- I have two friends that are Survivor contestants. I can't say which two they are but both are involved in different industries and one of them gets right into the finals. So far the most annoying contestant in my opinion is Gisele. Her constant need for male attention and manipulation of the opposite sex is just infuriating. All I can say is watch out for the quiet ones. The thing I love about Survivor India is the flicking back and forth between hindi and english which really does represent how Indian society can be heard these days. Thank god for that- it means I only have to do half the work to understand hindi because the rest of the time everyone speaks in english anyway! You won't be dissapointed with this season's offering of bitching, backstabbing, affairs and arguments. Survivor wouldn't be survivor without any of these dramas. Survivor India is currently airing on Star plus on saturdays and sundays at 9pm (I don't know who would actually watch the saturday 9pm show?) so they also run repeats on monday evenings very late for those of you that have some semblance of a social life and aren't glued to the telly on saturday nights.
Who will win Survivor India 2012?
Have decided to cancel pizza at home this evening and head out to Bungalow 9 with the girls instead. Frankly their cocktails will be a lot better than my home made concoctions and it's just easier. We'll have to have a marathon catch up session to keep up to date with everyone's latest bits and bobs. Some have come into 2012 with a baby on their arm. Some several pounds lighter (bloody tarts!) some several pounds heavier (alright, alright stop sniggering you know thats me!) Some with fancy new christmas gifts to gloat about, some with beach tans from Thailand (grumble) and some just show up for the drinks!!!! Each to their own. Right I'm off to the gym so I feel deserving of my pizza and margarita this evening. I hope you all have a fabulous day out there. Life's made for living remember. If you're not happy with an element of your life then get off your butt and do something about it! Must dash I hear the phone ringing and can only assume it's HRH. Missing me dearly of course ;-)
Signing off for now- Queenie X

No comments:

Post a Comment