Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More of me

This new profile pic is far more true to form
Okay everyone, so I have had my profile picture pimped. Well not like as in "Pimp my ride" styles (do you know in India you can get "Pimp my rickshaw"? True story I swear ) but I decided since so many of you keep sending messages asking me what I really look like that I should divulge a little more about the Queen. It would only be fair. So as you may notice my profile picture now looks truer to form. Calling Mumbai home is something I am now more than happy to do- hence the bindi. I feel it represents a new changed Queenie for 2012. Queenie adds a little Indian twist to her attire these days so I think the bindi is very fitting.  And another huge change you may have noticed are my eyes. They are now correctly green. My true eye colour. Well there you have it. I have given away more of my true identity without going over the top. We have to keep some mystery about the place kids. It keeps it fresh. How boring it would be if all was revealed. That'd be like telling a 2 year old that Santa was really just a layby Mum and Dad had set up at the toy store. No fun at all...So I hope that will keep some of you happy for now. Let's not get greedy.
And with that I must take one little Queenie off to bed. Those cocktails from lunch have definetly taken their toll. Let's just keep it on the down low for now. We don't want HRH to think he's missing out on anything do we?
Nightey night munchkins. Queenie x

No comments:

Post a Comment