Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bollywood fever

If I'm going 100% veg I can still have a drink right?
Good morning darlings, it's another beautiful winters morning in Mumbai!
Happy B'day Mr Roshan
I have the feeling 2012 is going to be a goodie. The Bollywood glitterati have already gotten off to a good start with party after party in Bandra. Priyanka Chopra, SRK, Katrina Kaif and Hrithik Roshan were spotted dancing the night away at Farhan Akhtar's birthday bash a few days ago. Pri looking gorgeous in a red mini dress and Kat in a floaty yellow mini. And today we have to wish the hunky Hrithik Roshan a very Happy Birthday also! I wonder what he has prepared for the days celebrations? Whatever the case he is looking pretty damn good for 38 my friends...his wife definetly did well.
And in other news I just thought I would share that Christian Louboutin has launched a Bollywood inspired stiletto.Once you see a Bollywood film you'll definetly never forget it and the same can be said for these latest Louboutins. Known as the Bollywoody (no that last "y" is NOT a typo) just about every shade on the colour wheel is represented as well as embroidered swirls and patterns and of course plenty of bling baby!
The Bollywoody by Louboutin
The Bollywoody are available in Rani pink, peacock blue and bollywood black. Looking forward to see which celeb will be the first to give them a whirl on the red carpet as they're a little too BLING for Queenie's liking. I don't know if I would dare try to pull them off. Someone like Katie Price could definetly do it ;-)
Well that's it for now, I really must make it to the gym. Yesterday I put my gym gear on in the morning and walked around in it all day with the best of intentions. But alas I never made it. Today is a fresh start. I'm off.
Talk soon, Queenie x




2 comments:

  1. Hi Queenie,

    I'm a newbie to Mumbai and would be keen to network with other expatriates. We live in the same neighbourhood so let me know if you're keen for a cuppa.


    fuchsia postcard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fuchsia postcard welcome to Mumbai my lovely! And welcome to Bandra! Of course I am always keen to assist with new arrivals...if you need any help at all just holler!
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete