Friday, January 13, 2012

Chiggy Wiggy

Okay so I know this is old but I just had to draw our attention to it one more time...because quite frankly it fascinates me. Firstly yes you heard right the song is called 'Chiggy Wiggy' which means nothing in english OR in hindi. And secondly I think Kylie Minogue fits into Bollywood so seemlessly that she doesn't even look like the token blondini in the clip. Who else could actually pull off the whole Bollywood thing than our very own "KYLIE"? Who else could stand their own when Akshay Kumar arrives on the scene and starts wiggling his chiggy wiggy in her face? Pretty much no one. Not only is she a MEGA gay icon but in my opinion an honorary bollywood icon too. Go Kylie. Hats off to ya. Not alot left to say I suppose. I bet she never thought she'd be shaking her chiggy like this back in the good old days of 'Neighbours'? Smirk.
Queenie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment