Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shanghai nights

This lil Alexander McQueen clutch has me thinking of  hot shanghai nights in the zona rosa (that's red light district for unsuspecting tourists in Mexico btw) keeping their signature of the moment skull- of course. I picked this baby up off net a porter and think I might give it a whirl tonight. I'll probably just tuck the chain and go clutch. It's date night and I'm listening to a bit of Freddy as I get ready. The king of statement sunglasses has inspired me to go with red lips tonight. All a bit vamp. Speaking of sunglasses I overheard some women talking about these fabulous "Finest Seven" Sunglasses again today... I really do have to order a pair they look pure class. Hmmm, maybe "HRH" would like a pair for his b'day he's very picky and loves knowing he has the best quality and style he can get. Although I am the sunglass fiend of the family. Maybe a pair each?
Terrible as I am- this Queen song makes me reach for a Vogue ciggie and take a swig of champagne. Freddy, you're still such a bad influence on me. But this song just cracks me up. Total eighties flamboyance!
Well toodaloo everyone, I'm off to get amongst it in the vibrancy of festival crazed Mumbai and I couldn't be happier. Nice night out planned. Shit...you've got to be kidding me? Those legs of mine would make a hedgehog look like a bald eagle. Did I just say that? Nuts. Anyhow- "HRH" am so sorry to do this but I have a bathroom emergency. I feel terrible asking but...can I borrow your razor? No seriously darling. Will only take a tick. Yes I know, I know. Not very romantic...I agree. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment