Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Soooo fashion

Hahahahaa am so laughing out loud right now. I actually got my darling hubby "HRH" to all of you- to sit and watch a rerun of "FASHION" with me last night. Can you believe it? He's so funny. Not only is "Fashion" a bit of a girly themed movie about models in Mumbai and how the industry screws them up...but it was in hindi. How funny huh? Actually it's a bit sweet of him. Sitting there and actually "getting into" the movie because he knew I was! Awwwww I'm so having a fond moment for "HRH" right now. Rare I must admit (!!!!!) it's gotta be India screwing with me ;-)
Or maybe it was the delicious watermelon martini's I had at lunch today with the girls. "Sancho's" was a fab place. Had so much fun listening into all of the gossip even if I did have NO idea who anyone was. I soon will though... Trying to decipher if the lady behind us had a real "birkin" or not was also pretty funny. But the juiciest was hearing about what a lot of the expat wives get up to with their drivers...I'm not going to get any more into it- but it's freakin naughty!!!! It was a great day full of martini's, laughter and some pretty hilarious girls. You know what? Feeling kinda happy right now. Life's pretty damn good. Let's just roll with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment