Monday, September 19, 2011

Bollywood Babe

Is it the lovely Ashwariya?
Could it be Miss Kapoor?
Okay, so I can't really say who she is- but our new apartment looks right into an A list Bollywood babe's apartment with her famous BF. She is really gorgeous in person too (DAMN IT!!!!) and had the little prince's (and HRH of course!) running around in excitement flicking through the movie channels trying to find one of her movies! It didn't take long. I guarantee you only need wait 5 minutes on ANY T.V channel in India to see her lovely face. Although I must say the word on the street is that she can be a right cow... who know's if it's just the green eyed monster stirring in the gossip mongers.? I'm assuming as much. Admittedly it was much to my dismay to discover how slim she was- too bloody slim for my liking. I better get onto starting up with the yoga. I look more like I could have swallowed this starlet whole these days...exaggerated sigh. Bloody f*@# ing cheese naans. I don't ever want to see another one. EVER. One cheese naan probably equates to an hour on the treadmill. Bugger that.
Is it the gorgeous Priyanka?
Maybe Katrina Kaif?
I'm off to sulk about all this depressing news. Might just grab a chocolate truffle out of the fridge to console myself. (They're only little-before you bloody ask!)
My condolences to anyone harmed in the Karachi bombing today in Pakistan. And thank you to all the new supporters. Glad to hear you're all enjoying these posts.

 Queenie

No comments:

Post a Comment