Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Desi girl

Was getting a pedicure today and this song was playing in the background. I actually really like it and "Desi Girl" got stuck in my head all day. Then as I sat in Saltwater cafe a little later on- humming along to this song I realised that I was sitting opposite John Abraham...what a coincidence huh? All in a day in the life of the "Queen of the suburbs!" (Of course darling...) Where else but in Bandra?
By the way for those of you who DON'T know who John Abraham is...he's the guy without facial hair. The guy WITH facial hair is Absishek Bachan (Big B's son and Aishwarya Rai's hubby) of course. And the annoyingly good looking girl that they are fighting over is none other than... Priyanka Chopra. I'm getting pretty clued up on the whole Bollywood world ya know (hehehe) and it's quite a world! Some of the stories I've heard really are worthy of a film script! (And that's what happens behind closed doors.) The biggest crack up are all the clueless looking blonde and european back up dancers... they just can't move like the stars of this clip. So hilarious!
Big hello to all John Abrahams fans in the U.S.A, Canada, Qatar and Thailand. You all know who you are ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment