Thursday, August 18, 2011

Who would have thought?

Katrina Kaif
Deepika Padukone
Still no news from the apartment owner in Bandra and "HRH" is starting to get peeved off so we are off to view a few more apartments tomorrow with another agent. Good to get a fresh perspective and not just focus on the one apartment. It is still my preferred, but the owner seems to be pushing his luck with his price and it is already pricey enough as it is in Bandra- so will have to cool off for a while and not appear too keen.
 Decided to catch up on a bit off Bollywood goss today and bought a ton of magazines to keep me going. I totally did not know Aishwarya and Absishek were having a baby...wow their baby is bound to be pretty damn cute. And she looks so fabulous with only a few months before she's due! I'm so blown away at how beautiful these Bollywood actresses are. They all have such stunning shiny hair and amazing bone structure. When you live in Mumbai you have to have your favourites Bollywood divas. So my fave two actresses are Deepika P. and Katrina Kaif...and yet to decide on the guys. Have to kind of get over the whole male style of dancing here- but I'm sure I will soon enough and it will all feel quite normal. (Hmmmm?) It's like a whole other world with Bollywood- doesn't take long to buy into it all either. Amusing. Found myself tapping along to the latest "Dhunki" song out of "Mere Brother Ke Dulhan" too. Who would have thought Queenie? Not I said the fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment