Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mr India 2


Sri Devi in the 1980's
Sri Devi in 2011
Guess what everyone? Sri Devi (yes THE Sri Devi all time Bollywood diva) is making a return to the big screen in the follow up to the cult classic Mr India 2!!! I am so excited as I remember the original with her scene dressed up as Charlie Chaplin. I always thought she was so beautiful but boy you should see her now. I think she looks better with each year that passes! She is nearly 50 now and a mother of two but I bet she will look just as good as the other young actors set to star in Mr India 2. Anil Kapoor is also in the sequel so it's a must see!
I still haven't heard back from the property owner so all we can do is wait for now. I wish we could get this sorted sooner rather than later and confirm an address. That way we can get the feline family members on their flight to Mumbai and the kids toys and things shipped over. So we're waiting...ho hum.
Steve Madden wedge
I popped into the Steve Madden store today at the Palladium Mall and bought some super cute wedges. "HRH" seemed not to mind waiting for me- which was distinctly out of character. (He normally detests shoe shopping!) I was pretty quick- I literally just told the guy my size, tried one on and handed over the cash! And they were a great cheap and cheerful purchase to get me through this time at the hotel before my wardrobe arrives. Am missing my Jimmy Choo's and Louboutin's terribly I must admit! But these shoe's are uber comfy so I'm pretty happy with them. Might go back and get more in different colours to just use as a staple atm in Mumbai. Plus being a wedge it's far more practical in the wet weather than a stiletto. A monsoon fashion must!

1 comment:

  1. Great pair of shoes, definitely the one to walk with......must check on the movie - Sri Devi looks even prettier than when she was younger / looks like India is the place to be!
    Keeping our fingers crossed for the flat so that you can start to settle down.
    Have a great Wednesday! Take care

    ReplyDelete