Sunday, July 10, 2011

Just another sunday in the south of france

The morning after our "big night out" I got a call from "HRH" and he sounded very meek and apologetic meaning only one thing...he'd been arrested! This kind of occurence would shock most people but knowing "HRH" and his difficulties with the french language he always seems to get into such misunderstandings for one reason or another. I will NOT get into the details but let's just say it involved our friend "V" of course (found in the adjoining cell) and something to do with an African transvestite from Paris and his/her rather ugly chihuahua. Apparently "V" had a rather large bite mark on his face...Lord help us.
So after "HRH" spent all day yesterday trying to make up for his "faux pas" and I took the little princes out to see Transformers 3 in 3D (surprisingly enough I enjoyed it)...I got thinking. And woke up on this fine sunday morning  in the south of france convinced I would begin a juice detox.
I have never done one of these detox's EVER but am going to give it a go. I'm not allowed meat or cheese or fish or wine...I'm not f*#@ing allowed anything! Except juice. Blah. Carrot, Apple and ginger. Yuck...but I am hell bent on proving I can do this. Since lunch time yesterday I have had NOTHING but juice. And in all honesty it's proving to be pretty damn tough. As I watched the wee princes chowing down on their delicious pizza for lunch I had to slowly sip away...normally that wouldn't bother me except this time I can't quite taste the vodka!
Why I hear you ask would I think of doing this? Well let's face it my insides could probably do with a wee cleansing and lets not forget the fact that I have Cap Ferret in a week with all my gorgeous friends. It'll be no fun at all if I walk around covered up head to toe due to the fact that the cut out bikini looks so awful. No it's decided. I'm doing this juice detox! Plus I am going to have to change my diet dramatically in India...I don't want to be the vulgar fat girl in the corner who eats meat at every meal! No, no, no. I want to be able to go vegan every now and then especially out of respect to some of the hindu festivals and beliefs. I'm not only doing this for my ass but out of respect for the hindu culture! So bring it on....
Yes garcon? I'll have another one of those carrot, apple and ginger juices s'il vous plait. No, no vodka thank you. No, no rum either...that's fine. Oui, just the juice. Merci beaucoup.
And PS don't forget to click on "Join this site" on the right hand sidebar to find our page easier next time! Hello to you all in Croatia, India and Sweden too...thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment