Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm breezin...

Detox going well...have only had juice for 3 days now. (Ok I had a bloody apple and some melon out of desperation...!) But feels good knowing I'm having a cleansing. Out with the old and in with the juice...as they freakin' don't EVER say! But it's a new phase in my life. Lot's of new things on the horizon...namely India for one. Really looking forward to my hindi lessons...will share as many swear words with you as I can. I suspect that's about all I will learn in the first few weeks in Mumbai!
Anyhow it is a sublime day here in France. The kiddie winks are down at the pool with some friends (nattering away in their near perfect french), I wonder how long it will take them to learn hindi?  Probably a few bloody weeks knowing them! Lucky devils.
Well it's so beautiful and sunny here. Warms the soul. Makes everything just feel so fine and dandy. Everything is- isn't it? Apart from the fact that I would murder a steak...probably a whole cow in all honesty! Anyhow, must take my mind off food. Back to my book and ipod...here's what I'm listening to right now as I stare out at the azure waters...Perfect song for this sunny day. Garcon? A glass of water please. Make it a bottle actually, what the hell let's go all out! Oui c'est ca. Merci!
P.S. A big hello to you all from the U.K and U.S.A! You had by far the most readers yesterday! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment