Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bonne Fete!!

"Joyeux quatorze juillet" a tous mes amis francais!!! Off for dinner with our very good friends tonight, to let off fireworks with all the kiddies and drink champagne...of course I will have to pass on the champagne.
Anyhow more importantly I wish to condemn whoever the despicable people were that were responsible for last nights attack on Mumbai...it is the most cowardly action to take against another human being and you deserve exactly what will inevitably come your way. My heart and thoughts go out to anybody who has been affected by these attacks and I wish everyone the best of luck with picking up the pieces today. I dedicate this my most treasured hindi song (played at my wedding) "Khabhi Khabhie" to the people of Mumbai because sometimes in life it is important to spread the love. And when I hear this song I am filled with love. To you the people of Mumbai...
If anyone out there would like to download this song it can be found on the right hand side bar titled "Queenie's absolute must haves" and purchased through Amazon.com.

Kindest regards from Queenie and the family

No comments:

Post a Comment