Saturday, September 3, 2011

Take another little piece of my heart...

Streets of Mumbai Ganpati Festival
Good morning and I hope everyone is continuing to enjoy their Ganpati festivities! Last night we went out to meet the apartment owner again and though I have no idea why we were there it seemed to go well. The contract was not back from his legal team yet so we couldn't finalise- but we discussed the ins and outs of everything and everyone was in agreement...thank god! I think we might be able to move in mid next week!!!!!
Out of the Blue Restaurant Pali hill
Afterwards HRH and I went to have a little celebratory drink (or two okay you got me...) at "Out of the blue" next door to "Olive" since there was a private function on. It's a great little downbeat place tucked away. I had some rose sangria's...and it made me think of my home in France. The time when we made our neighbours Sangria recipe for the pool house warming party in 2009... it took days and was a real village affair. Everyone came down to have a taste and give their opinion. We made over 60 litres and it was gone in over 2 hours the day of the party!!! We had friends and family fly out from London, Paris and Southern France for the event. Aaah such a great weekend! Meanwhile out on the streets of Mumbai regardless of the rain- people were dancing and singing and having a right old time. The streets were lit up like christmas...it was just so exciting being out and about. The colours and sounds were mesmerizing! We were driven about in a huge black hummer by our property agent. Pretty fantastic night all in all. Feel very blessed.
I'm listening to this Janis Joplin song right now because it sends shivers down my spine...I heart Janis. Big time. Right I'm off for a champagne brekkie...why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment