Friday, September 2, 2011

My thoughts...uh oh.

Things rolling round in my head today:

1. Has Anna Hazare achieved what he needed?
2. Is it possible to ever get sick of taco's?
3. I love skype...seeing friends and family just makes me happy!
Party central N.Z Rugby World Cup 2011
4. Is 30 minutes on the treadmill really not enough?
5. Can't believe I'm actually hooked on that T.V show "The Voice".
6. The rugby world cup is nigh and I won't be able to go to any games...boohoo.
7. I love my friends...they just make me laugh.
8.Why won't Japan apologise to Sth Korea for their war crime atrocities and be done with it?
Save our sharks people
9. Who are those losers that eat shark fin soup??? Seriously!
10. Seeing little kids not at school on the streets really does break my heart...every day.
11. Do I deserve a cocktail this evening? If not...why the hell not?
12. Stuff deserving a drink I'm having one anyway.
13. My friends success brings me true joy.
14. When will we be able to get into our apartment?
15. Our next holiday will be to Oman as it's only 2 hours from Mumbai. Woohoo.
Those in Tulum know that I am jealous
16. In ten minutes in Mumbai you can experience every emotion possible from anger, hurt, love and joy.
17. The town Tulum in Mexico looks fricken amazing on google maps.
18. Why is it impossible to find my Oral B electric toothbrush heads in Mumbai?
19. Did I just write that?
20. I miss my cats and can't wait for them to arrive.
21. Looking forward to seeing "Bodyguard" Bollywood cheese at its best!
22. Why does the only type of Delhi Belly I seem to be experiencing the type where my belly actually gets bigger?
23. I want an Alexander McQueen Skull clutch.
24. I'm so selfish to even think about wanting an Alexander McQueen skull clutch.
25. Check out this videoclip- is that guy the Indian Austin Powers or what?
26. I should get my butt moving otherwise the day will be over and I won't have left the room.

1 comment:

  1. Busy around there I see - Enjoy the day, have fun (had a lot reading you!)

    ReplyDelete