Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lovin' this right now...two

I just find this cute. Upbeat, simple- a little cliche but not entirely. What I like the most is that I just feel good when I listen to it. Sometimes people really over complicate music. And today this is how I feel...light and fluffy.
If I wanted to call it a drink it would be a sweet no fuss Vodka and Cranberry. Sounds good to me- I'm off.
Oh before I go, just thought I'd better update the status on the apartment...the bloody owner rescheduled till friday. Can you believe it? I mean how rude! I am just about ready to tear my hair out. If I have to eat at the hotel restaurant for another week I will honestly just lose it. Ok not literally. And I'll stop being a spoilt little so and so too. Promise. I'm just ready to have a home in Mumbai about now...well more like about yesterday to be honest. (She mutters angrily.) Make that a double shot Vodka cranberry please. And keep them coming- I've got till friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment