Tuesday, December 20, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Life is just one cocktail after the next...
THINGS I LOVE:


Christmas with my family- squabbles and all
When my hubby cooks me dinner
Eating street food- Sev Puri is my fave
Walking round the house in my knickers in the hot and steamy Mumbai heat
Cocktails with my friends especially when you end up having a boogie
Cuddles with the little munchkins whilst watching tv
Chamak Challo the song
A Snickers bar right out of the refrigerator
Seeing the little man win over the big "CORPORATION"
BOLLYWOOD O.T.T' (It's a whole look)
Going to the movies in India and ordering whatever I want to eat
Sushi and sashimi at The Four Seasons 
Sunday brunches in Mumbai with free flowing cocktails
Eating Oysters in Cap Ferret
MY TWO HANDSOME BOYS
Jimmy Choo shoes...on my feet
FRANCE for "Oh so many reasons"
My aaji who is one of the people I most admire in my life
Shopping at the DIOR store (Avenue Montaigne) in Paris
Having a life full of freedom...something so many people are not blessed with
Ooh la la- Tu Hai Meri Fantasy the song
Being able to say I am part Indian
AUSTRALIA'S draw dropping coastline
Getting a manicure in India...ahhh bliss
Babies...need I say more
Having a driver after a long lunch out with the girls
Spending time with the children of Mumbai who are less fortunate than my own
Old friends from high school that I'm still close to
Wearing an amazing outfit and knowing everyone else thinks it is too
Dancing till dawn
Yoga first thing in the morning followed by juice and muesli
Foie gras on a warm brioche (not good for the arse but hey!)
Pani puri with the MINX









No comments:

Post a Comment