Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Namaskar from Mumbai!

We're here everyone...and it's a beautiful sunny day in Mumbai! Monsoon my arse! kid's are bouncing off the walls with excitement and with the amount of Mango lassi's they've consumed I'm beginning to get uneasy. Wow is all I can say. Mumbai is quite honestly a bubbling mix of humanity...humanity in it's raw and truest form. And that's life. I love it. I'm alive. Off to Bandra bandstand to enjoy the sunset this evening I think. What a way to begin. So much for the Jimmy Choo wellingtons huh...
A big warm welcome to the new readers from Finland, Bermuda, Trinidad and Tobago and Canada. Am still amazed at how much interest there is. Well get ready everyone...here we go MUMBAI!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy to see you arrive all in Mumbai! Mango Lassi my favourite!
    an't wait to read more about your first impressions but so far looks all good. Have a great second day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much it is just so amazing to be back here! I love incredible India. Qx

    ReplyDelete