Monday, August 1, 2011

Moonage Daydream?

Phew....this is it. We're off. I still can't believe it. I feel kind of numb- and have this particular David Bowie song going round and round in my head for some reason? Maybe because I'm walking around in my own daydream! Must snap out of it....but can't drag myself out. Plus this song is just off the hook. Bowie at his best I say!
Valises' are packed. Canon camera fully charged, ipod safely zipped up in the Gucci carry on, French wallet left in the safe (next to it's Australian buddy) and swapped for the new Indian one, bathers packed, wellingtons packed, ipads brimming with newly downloaded games, mosquito repellant packed, "HRH's" anti delhi belly sachets packed, Queenie's inflight secret stash of chocolates packed, latest Rolling Stones magazine with Dylan on the cover (french version) packed, absolute super top secret stash of "Vogue" ciggies packed, inappropriately high stiletto boots packed, sh#* hang on a minute- where's my passport? You've got to be sh*#ting me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment