Thursday, October 13, 2011

Why buy one when you can buy two?

The undisputed Queen of the Suburbs
Just got home after purchasing two fantastic cocktail dresses from Ranna Gill. I only discovered this morning that I had a charity soiree to attend this evening...and the thought of heading down into the city was not appealing. So I hit Khar West of course. I started in Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna but wasn't overly impressed and at 16,000 rupees for a dress I decided to pass. I kept walking through to Ranna Gill and committed to removing my own clothing and actually trying some things on. I tried on seven dresses and liked 6 of them...where does that ever happen? When I say like I mean "would actually want to own." So I settled on an emerald green one for saturday night and a black one for this evening. At the uber reasonable price of 7000 rupees a dress I probably should have got all six...I know. But you know- India is changing me.... small steps but still steps none the less darlings. Anyhow I'm off to do art and craft with my little angels at the orphanage. And no need to worry the fendi is safely hanging on it's hook this afternoon. I'm quite happy with my big bazaar fashion statement. LOL.
Ranna Gill Store in Khar West
Thanks again to all you new readers from Switzerland, Indonesia, Belgium and United Arab Emirates.

Queenie the undisputed "Queen Of The Suburbs".

No comments:

Post a Comment