Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oh man

The Queen of The Suburbs takes Oman 
So we're going to Oman. That's so fantastic...isn't it? Ahhhh no, no it isn't. What the hell Queenie- what do you mean? Sun, sea (and the red one at that!) and a 5 star resort??? Ummmm hello...Yes, but that means I will have to unveil my "derriere" in public. Seriously. This calls for action. No more cheese naans and I'll have to "up" the gym from "try to make it once a week" to a daily torture regimen.
All going well-I will be a slimmer newer version of myself in three weeks time and on the way to Muscat. I'll need a gorgeous sunhat, a new indian kaftan (Camilla eat yer heart out baby) and of course some good books to read. I'll be making sure the latest "VOGUE" also makes it of course darlings. Got to love Diwali huh? The shame of it all will be missing all the Diwali parties that will be taking place in Mumbai. But I'm sure I'll survive. Just.
P.S Head is a tad sore this morning after night out with the girls to Dome in the city and then AER bar at the Four Seasons. We sat round the pool on the rooftop at Dome with a view of the Queen's necklace...it was sublime. For a moment there I thought I was back in L.A with friends at the W. AER bar was fab although the models proved bloody annoying after a while- you just wanted to scream out "Eat a steak!" We were up soooo high that my ear's popped on the way back down in the lift...which was a laugh. Although let's remember it was 3 am and we had consumed one or two cocktails so by that stage I was finding the buttons on my shirt amusing...Ahem. Yes, well no comment.

Hello to everyone from Singapore, Egypt and Poland thanks again.

Queenie x

No comments:

Post a Comment