Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sooo Rockstar

OMG I sooo can't wait for "Rockstar" to come out at the cinema. For starters Ranbir Kapoor plays alongside that ridiculously gorgeous newcomer Nargis Fakhri. She is just drop dead gorgeous. And when she's on the screen you just can't take your eyes of her. Damn it. I think it's actually true that some of the most beautiful girls in the world are Indian.
The movie traces the life of a musician with a few bumps in his career along the way thrown in for good measure. And another plus for me is that A.R Rahman composed the music for "Rockstar" so it should definetly be a goodie. I might get some of the girls together and go see it. "HRH" won't be keen as there won't be sub titles. Hmmmm. Oh well it won't hurt him to miss out on seeing this on screen beauty. It's O.T.T and I don't think he could cope ;-)

Queenie

No comments:

Post a Comment