Friday, September 30, 2011

My little wish list this week...


Finest Seven Sunglasses
McQueen Clutch
Okay so here are the latest things on my wish list. (Well for this week anyhow!)  Just in case you all thought I'd gone spiritual or become a hare krishna devotee or somethin'- the superficial materialistic cow part of "moi" jumps out of her cave and hits you with her rythym stick ;-)
So here's a few selfish fashion desires that I still have bubbling within me:
1. A pair of "Finest Seven Sunglasses" these sunnies are very exclusive (stockists include Harvey Nick's of course darling) and made with seven of the finest elements in mind. Just look at the drool worthy hand stitched Spanish leather case. I want, I need, I absolutely must have...
2. The almond python leather knuckle box clutch by yes you guessed it...Alexander McQueen.
Cavalli Cuff
Muja babe inspired kurta
3. Tangerine elongated kurta by Hermes Fall 2011 collection. But yes I'm suspecting the only way to look good in it would be to be 6 foot 4" and a healthy size zero so I'll just park this item in the "wish list forever and ever item" exaggerated sigh.
4. Roberto Cavalli feather design cuff. Everyone needs a little Cavalli on them to spice things up. I just love his flamboyance. And wouldn't mind a ride on his boat either- while we're at it!

Channeling father christmas right now...or a trip to London, Paris or Milan.

Go on...hate me for it. I'm pouring myself a drink.

Queenie

No comments:

Post a Comment