Sunday, August 21, 2011

I need a laugh right now...

Hey has anyone seen this movie out there? It's called  "Tanu weds Manu"...I really want to see it- it looks so funny but I think I've missed it at the movies. Yes, it looks like it came out earlier in the year. Oh well, dvd it will have to be then. Kangana Ranaut was asked to put on weight and ditch her usual glamourous look for the role. Which is amazing since in my opinion she still looks absolutely beautiful. Nearly like an indian Shakira with that curly hair. The song is pretty hilarious too- classic bhangra styles with a bit of house mixed in.
Still no news from the owner of the apartment... it's just so frustrating. We're really not willing to rush into somewhere we are not comfortable with- especially since it will be for 2 years...so we need to wait for the right one. The hotel is getting annoying but all you have to do is look out the window and you are quickly reminded just how good you have it. The hotel is lovely in all honesty...with a great pool and exceptional staff that all know us by name and make us feel very welcome. So we just have to sit tight for now. (Plus the Caiproska's here are fab-my french girlfriend and I got onto them last week!) The room service team send me up 4 barfi's every evening...they are so sweet! And the little princes are really getting alot of attention. Especially when they play with their remote control cars- I can tell the staff are dying to have a go too!
Hello to all you new readers from Timor, Jordan, Ireland and Bangladesh. Wow three thousand reads a week now...that's awesome!

1 comment:

  1. hope the waiting turns out good...Moving abroad? Make sure you are covered with an
    Overseas Medical Insurance

    ReplyDelete