Thursday, November 10, 2011

Footloose and fancy free

Good morning mes chers amis! Today I felt inspired by this classic song. I don't know what it is about the eighties... but there's something about the music from back then that just makes me want to shake my butt. I'm feeling pretty damn good today. "HRH" and I are in a good funk, which when you've been together for over a decade is pretty great stuff. Sun is shining (albeit a little too ferociously) and I've just had a scrumpticious breakfast. The simple joys in life are SOOOOO good.
Right I'm off to repent my sins and be a parent helper in LIL G's class. Mother of the year I may not be...but at least I give it a shot darlings. I'm ready for those little 5 and 6 year old tyrants. Bring it on...playdoh doesn't scare me!
So, go out and shake your butts today my friends. Life is good or at least better than someone else's out there. You can always count on that.
Queenie x

1 comment:

  1. Love this song too! Always a great one to move your body and get the best of your day!
    Hope you enjoyed the kids games and had fun! Take care

    ReplyDelete