Sunday, December 11, 2011

Some expat huh? Seriously.

Sigh it's back to water for Queenie
Ok I gotta stop EATING and DRINKING so much. My ass is fast becoming the size of a bus. Not just any bus- one of those big red double decker ones. It's depressing. So much for christmas cheer.
I'll be happy if I just get through christmas without one of my family members commenting on my new found "Indian belly and butt". Some days I just wish I'd be hit with food poisoning or even the flu would be fine. I'm sure if all I ate were chicken noodle soups for a week I could lose at least a stone? Damn my bloody resistance- it's not fair! I take all sorts of non expat safe risks such as eating street food, having ice in my drinks and even drinking chai from the chaiwallas....but nothing. Not a nada. Every morning I wake to a healthy "grumbling for food" appetite. Bugger. Some expat I am. All I have is a hang belly (like my ten year old cat) and an ass that seems to have a life of it's own. It's going to need it's own wardrobe soon. (And sleeping quarters!)
Yoga my ass...
So maybe I should ask father christmas for a spray tan, a bad case of campylobacter and an anti cellulite butt massager. Do they even exist? Surely.
Thanks for tuning in everyone. As usual I'm overwhelmed by all the readers. And from all over the world! This week there are special thanks needed for you all from Trinidad and Tobago, Germany, Canada, Taiwan and Singapore. Fantastic stuff!
Queenie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment