Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dirty Picture

Well there was a lot of hype about this movie. It's set in the eighties so it's pretty hilarious to look back on that whole era and have a laugh. The costumes and songs and makeup are so over the top- indicative of that whole period in Bollywood film. I don't know why but I keep thinking of Sri Devi when I see this trailer. She was definetly my all time eighties bollywood queen. She was so eighties. With her full lips and curvy voluptuos eighties figure. But if you see her these days she's a shadow of what she was. She's so slim and cautious and wears alot of safe colours like black, white and wait for it...BEIGE!!!! Plus she has done something to her nose. And probably other things too I'd say. It's so sad. Anyhow what was I saying?
Dirty Picture... ohhhhh. Yes I just don't see why everyone got so hyped about it being sexy? I overheard some young boys saying they HAD to go see it. But it's all in the title. Apart from having that catchy "Ooh la la Ooh la la" song it wasn't that DIRTY at all to me. Although you could be mistaken into thinking so by the looks of this trailer... but don't believe em'. This is Bollywood. Not art house french. So you definetly will not see any raw uncensored (or hairy european) body parts. LOL. Did I just say that? Looks like I did. Too funny. I need a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment