Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's all just a little sexy

What part of THIS is fair I ask?
Sexy people are a plenty in this great republic we call India. Every day, anywhere you might happen to be there are sexy people. They're comfortable in their skin and natural and alive and happy. You can see it in their eyes. They have the sexy eyes on... You can be driving in the car, sitting on a bus or bumping along in an auto rickshaw but there are sexy people everywhere. Now I'm not going to say exactly where these beings have been seen in my walk of life but they're there. And I find them sexy because they're completely unaware just plodding along with their daily grind. But when you watch an Indian woman walk with her sheer colourful sari flapping about in the wind with her midriff exposed and her nose pierced...it's just plain sexy! And let's not even talk about going out in bars, restaurants or clubs because then you just end up feeling like the chubby pasty girl who can't walk straight ;-)
Anyhow just had to share that little useless piece of information with you all. Indian women are beautiful. Honestly they just ARE. DAMN them! Even their D grade sort of plump television actors have it going on. With their almond shaped eyes and cocoa coloured skin. It's just ridiculous I say. God save slightly overweight pale skinned foreigners like myself. It just isn't fair. How can I even attempt demure when I struggle through the streets sweating and panting with suspicious dark spots around my under arm area. That's the antithesis of sexy. I'm bloody doomed. Right that's it I'm off for a watermelon martini with my girlfriend "M".
Queenie x

No comments:

Post a Comment