Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Congrats

Awwww a big congratulations to India's most famous Bollywood Royalty couple Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Absishek Bachchan with the birth of their daughter just under a week ago. They haven't announced her name or released any photos but one can only imagine the wee tot will be genetically blessed with a mother regularly called "the most beautiful women on earth". How tough...
I also had a gorgeous cousin of mine tie the knot over the weekend on the other side of the world and really wanted to congratulate the beautiful couple. She's an ex beauty pagent winner and he's model material himself so I spose their little munchkins (no pressure) will also be blessed. I was very sad to not be able to be there myself but I just couldn't juggle everything right at the moment to get the four of us over their way. Very dissapointed. But also very proud. Awww...I'm really bloody showing my age now aren't I? Might just shut up while I'm ahead.
And a huge thank you to the 500 odd readers from the U.S.A that logged onto the page over lunch time. Very impressed. Merci beaucoup darlings! It's all just LOVE, love, love at the moment isn't it?
Queenie xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Only good news I see! I love positive post like this!
    500 odd readers from the U.S.A - WOW!! How did you manage this Queenie? A secret to share!!!!!!!!!
    Enjoy your day!
    Marie
    http://myexpatadventureintheshamerockland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will read straight away and thanks so much for following. Life is such an adventure at the moment!

    ReplyDelete