Monday, February 20, 2012

Sex Sex Sex

Might have bubbles since we're celebrating 20,000 reads!
Okay well now that I have all of your attention and we've deciphered that not alot of the aforementioned above is happening for this husbandless Queen... no not a divorce! HRH is just off working on the finalised drawings with the architect in Rajasthan so sex texts are as raunchy as it gets for moi at the mo.
Anyhoo I digress. What I really wanted to say was THANK YOU! I can't believe how many reads we are now up to and it's only tuesday! As of right at this moment we are at 19,799 and I am sure that by the time I wake up tomorrow we would have broken the 20,000 record! Can you believe it? Well I sure as hell can't. I am always blown away to see how many of you actually read this thing...and it's bloody incredible. Thank you all so much for the interest and support. So many of you from the States, Canada, India, the U.K, Germany, Norway, Thailand, Dubai, Malaysia, Australia and even New Zealand. I can't wait to tell HRH the news...and let's try to hit a new goal. 50,000 I wonder how long it will take us to get those kinds of numbers? Who knows....
Right well I'm off for a snooze and all going well will attempt some yoga after an extremely long time. Ohh and forgot to say that I am going to go and buy a proper sari now that it's sale season. That should be a laugh. I will keep you all posted.
Stay tuned.
Queenie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment