Friday, October 7, 2011

Keeping it in the family...???!!!

Don't know why I put this up...?
Hiya everyone. I had a fabulous time shopping with "the girls" today and spent the majority of the time laughing out loud, forcing friends to try things on, arguing about what looked good on me, giggling like a school kid at some very bad fashion, eating cake, drooling at some beautiful jewellery, and of course talking about the "S" word. (That's sex for any of you males out there...)
Half way through the day one of my gorgeous "Pakistani" friends received a text message from her brother in Australia that had us in stitches so I thought I would share it:

 A young Pakistani couple are seen leaving the local family divorce court one day. The lady turns to the male and says "I feels awful about this Abdul" before bursting into tears. Abdul looking concerned turns to comfort her and says "No matter, look on the bright side we'll still be cousins!"

And with that I must fly my friends. Off for friday night dinner with the wee ones... I feel a nice cold mojito calling. Can't have too many before tomorrow night of course. One or two won't hurt?! A big warm welcome to the new readers from Venezuela, Bahrain and Fiji. Thanks again!

Queenie

No comments:

Post a Comment