Thursday, November 10, 2011

Le Mill

LOOOVE Jade Jagger's jewellery line
Popped into "Le Mill" a fab design concept store in South Mumbai today and was seriously drooling over the new Jade Jagger jewellery collection. Gimme gimme gimme. In case you don't know where "Le Mill" is- it's tucked away amidst the chaos of Mumbai's dockyards, behind Crawford market in what we could only describe  as Mumbai's equivalent to the meat packing district in NY. I could very easily of walked out the door with an Isabel Marant dress or Philip Lim top but common sense prevailed (or not!) and I managed to drag myself out with out making too much of a dint on the much heiled visa card. Anyhow just thought I'd share that with you all. Go snap up some of Jade's goodies- they are delictable.
Off for a quiet chardonnay on the balcony with the hubby. As you do on a thursday night at home in Mumbai. Tiddly winks are watching the X Factor of course which I have to admit to also quite liking. Gulp. Did I just say that?
Queenie x

No comments:

Post a Comment