Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mocktails just don't hit the spot

Hello Trinidad Tobago and you beautiful people from Sri Lanka! Woohoo. Thanks for reading. Well today I had this song on my mind as I left the house. Don't know why! So I thought I would share it with you because that's what they say you do when you have a blog. Hah that's so funny because ya know I never thought I would ever have had of these things... but- you guys seem to enjoy reading it so who am I to spoil the fun? Oh god.  Is that really Chevy Chase in the video clip? The eighties were good for so many reasons but I just don't know if he was one of them... Although you could almost say he's taking the piss out of himself in this one. Perhaps he's a genius? Yeah probably.
Right I'm off for a virgin bloody Mary folks. (Grumble grumble).  A morning mocktail. It just doesn't sound as appealing. Maybe I'll go get into my yoga outfit and let everyone else have a laugh today? Sons of bitches. Yeah, yeah I know. You can't say that in a blog... 

No comments:

Post a Comment